Coming soon in January 2018!!!
AVDI for Toyota/ Lexus version 11.3 will have a few new additions to the Abrites list of supported functions. We will now be able to reset G and H chip type immobilizer systems as well as the cloning of the G and H chip keys. All of this functionality will be free for all customers who own special function TN005. The Abrites January update will mark the unification of the Abrites TN005 and TN006 special functions in TN007 which will now include all the latest functionality and the addition of new Smart system modules, cloning of the G and H keys.
- Reset of immobilizers for vehicles using G and H keys
- Improved key registration procedures
- Cloning of Toyota/Lexus/Scion G-keys (ProTag programmer should be used)
- Production of Toyota/Lexus/Scion G-transponders (ProTag programmer should be used)
- Production of Toyota/Lexus/Scion H-transponders (ProTag programmer should be used)
- Added support of smart systems produced from Valeo
- Cluster calibration by OBDII for Toyota Corolla 2016
- Improved preparation of master key (4C) by OBDII for vehicles equipped with ECU produced from BOSCH
To read more about the software updates please check the news about the latest features in the news articles for all the latest Abrites software.