The AVDI diagnostics for BMW 30.9 is possibly the biggest step forward for the AVDI diagnostics for BMW so far. This month you will see some of the biggest improvements everyone has been asking about. We will have step by step guided functions for many existing procedures such as key learning and adaptations thus making sure that the software is safer to use despite the cars being very specific to work with. The biggest step forward in the evolution of AVDI diagnostics for BMW is around the corner and we cannot wait to show you what we have in store.
- For our service workshop customers we will be showing all the new features in EWS parts adaptation. We will introduce the replacement of ZF 8HP EGS modules for F-series and also you will see boot mode DME/DDE reading.
- FEM module support for replacement and key learning. We will show our customers the best solution for the latest F- series models with our FEM support. AVDI diagnostics for BMW version 30.9 is the very best tool for the latest BMW vehicle. BDM modules will also be covered.
- The DME/ DDE ISN extraction support list will be twice as big as it was before and ISN reading cannot be easier now.
- Numerous other "small" (in comparison) updates are ready and waiting the release of our latest version.
- Quick coding functions added in order to turn the most popular functions in BMW vehicles on and off. Seat occupant detection is one of the many options we have included.
The new additions to AVDI diagnostics for BMW team both in staff and features are here to stay and the AVDI cloud software establishes itself as an undisputed leader in new technology once again.
We would like to thank everyone for your patience and support during the development and hope that now we can show you that the wait was worth it and fulfil your expectations. Stay tuned for more details.
Expect our September 2017 update very soon!